Where can you get espresso at Disney World? I can think of 6 places off the top of my head.
- Epcot– Kiosk between UK and Canada
- Animal Kingdom-Kiosk to the right of Entrance
- Hollywood Studios– Starring Rolls Cafe at Sunset and Hollywood
- Hollywood Studios-Coffee,Espresso and Pastry Kiosk across from Tower of Terror Exit
- Magic Kingdom–Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square
- Downtown Disney–Forty Thirst Street Express
- Dolphin Resort–Java Bar serves Starbucks coffee and espresso
I’m sure there are more places. If anyone knows of any, email firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE 11/4/09 Reader Andrew James suggests I was just looking at your site and noticed you are missing one nice location for getting an esspresso in Hollywood Studios. There is a stand located just outside of the gift shop for Tower or Terror. I like because you can get your coffee and there are plenty of walls and shady areas you can relax and watch all the people coming off the ride.
Thanks Andrew. I completely forgot about that one. Here is a pic of me at that kiosk having just gotten off of Tower of Terror! (I’m in the middle).
If anyone else knows of other places for espresso on property let me know!